You watch the friendly I’iwi spreading its tail feathers and can almost hear its happy song in this print inspired by Javanese batik printing techniques. But from a hidden place the elusive pueo silently watches you.
- Cut and sewn in El Paso, Texas.
- Original print, artisan printing technique; colors may vary.
- Versatile Cowboy Cloth. So tough it scares wrinkles away; so soft you'll wake up still wearing it, remarkably unwrinkled.
- Reverse print traps happiness inside.
- Short Sleeve | Tailored fit | Pearl Snaps | Shoulder yokes
- Performance from sea to snow and beach to bar