Western Aloha's Alenuihaha men's short sleeve aloha shirt is inspired by the woodblock prints of Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849).
Alenuihaha tells the story of the Big Island outrigger canoe paddlers brave or foolhardy enough to attempt the Alenuihaha Channel, one of the most dangerous stretches of water on earth.
- Cut and sewn in El Paso, Texas.
- Original print, artisanal printing technique; colors may vary.
- Their custom Cowboy Cloth is lightweight, breathable, and quick drying. Super soft, yet so tough it scares wrinkles away. 60% cotton / 40% poly.
- Reverse print traps happiness inside.
- Short-sleeve | Tailored fit | Pearl snaps | Shoulder yokes
- Performance from sea to snow and beach to bar